IBM Kenya Technical Support Representatives Jobs in Kenya
IBM Kenya Technical Support Representatives Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsInternational Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries.
A Technical Support Representatives at IBM is a front-line position supporting our products and making sure they are at their best for our customers.
With over 100 years in technology, IBM has built a strong reputation of quality service and this role ensures we continue to deliver on that promise.
If you enjoy helping people with technical issue, you’ll love your career at IBM.
• Sell IBM supported Open Source services in your assigned territory or industry
• Meet quantitative and qualitative performance goals and set high standards for articulation and presentation of key messages and the IBM's Open Source value proposition
• Meet assigned sales quotas by acquiring new customer accounts and renewing and growing existing relationships
• Call on prospective customers, providing technical and administrative information, demonstrations, and price quotes for our offerings
• Accurately forecast and close sales in alignment with company goals
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 8+ years of sales experience and/or pre-sales experience with a demonstrated record of success, preferably in the software or IT industry covering eastern and western countries such as Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Morocco and Tunisia.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science, or other technical discipline
• Intimate knowledge of the Linux portfolio, with particular focus on emerging technology products such as JBoss, Ceph Storage, Gluster Storage, Ansible, OpenShift and OpenStack and/ or DB open source options
• Solutions sales experience in an environment with multiple offerings and services; experience with cloud, virtualization, middleware, DevOps, or emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the complete sales cycle management from prospecting to closing
• Ability to work with the complexities of partner organizational structures and be able to develop strategic relationships with alliance partners
• Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; IBM Kenya Technical Support Representatives Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.