Human Capital Synergies Warehouse Manager Jobs in Kenya
Human Capital Synergies Warehouse Manager Jobs in Kenya The Job holder is responsible for the day to day activity of running the inventory and warehouse operation, logistics planning and working with customer service to ensure that the deliveries are well coordinated and fully operational. .
Key Operational Responsibilities.
• Lead, develop, advice and support the implementation of the Warehouse and Logistics strategy to deliver the strategic priorities of long term growth opportunities for the Company.
• Provide leadership and guidance to ensure the execution of plans to optimize the operation.
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transport and customer service activities.
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, route plans, delivery times, transport costs to attain efficiency.
• Manage all inward and outward bound shipments.
• Analyze warehouse capacity, throughput, productivity and efficiency from a warehouse perspective.
• Supervise, coach and train the warehouse and logistics team.
• Put in place cost cutting measures, productivity measurements, accuracy and timeliness of targets.
• Comply with laws, regulations and Occupational Safety and Health requirements.
• Work proactively with various departments to realize efficiencies and manage expectations.
• Ensure compliance to stock management procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Proven record of successful distribution and logistics management.
• Demonstrable ability to lead and manage teams.
• Familiar with Workplace Safety and Environmental factors.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
• Strong communication skills to manage the internal and external stakeholder expectations.
• Strong leadership talent, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Good personal presentation.
• Ability to make Decisions under pressure.
• Good commercial and business understanding.
Key Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management from a reputable university or any field related to logistics management.
• Post graduate qualification in logistics, distribution or its equivalent.
• At least 4 years of experience in a busy Warehouse and logistics environment.
• Certificate of good conduct from DCI.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day - time telephone number with Driver on the Subject line to
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.