Human Capital Synergies Customer Service Manager Jobs in Kenya
Human Capital Synergies Customer Service Manager Jobs in KenyaOverall purpose: The job holder is responsible for excellent customer service and ensures customer satisfaction in order to achieve the company’s set objectives. .
Key Operational Responsibilities.
• Develop and implement sound customer service strategies, policies and procedures.
• Prepare and implement an approved annual customer service budget for the department.
• Efficient customer relations handling.
• Efficient Complaints Handling.
• Efficient communication with customers and daily follow ups to ensure their needs are satisfactorily met.
• Work closely with Sales team to ensure that there are no delays in processing customer’s orders as well as addressing complaints or enquiries.
• Follow up customers to ensure they receive optimal value from purchased products/services.
• Analyze customer care data and statistics to obtain results useful in taking key business decisions.
• Maintain proper record of all customer care operations and activities for reference purposes.
• Conduct surveys to determine the opinion of customers regarding our products/services.
• Produce periodic analysis reports.
• Strong communication skills.
• Customer Service/relationship Skills.
• Excellent problem-solving Skills.
• Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
• Demonstrable ability to lead and manage teams.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
• Good personal presentation.
• Ability to make Decisions under pressure.
• Good commercial and business understanding.
Key Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing or business administration, or in a related field.
• At least 5 years’ progressive experience in customer service preferably in FMCG or equivalent.
• Membership to a professional body is an added advantage.
• Certificate of good conduct from DCI.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day - time telephone number with Driver on the Subject line to
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.