Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd Project Finance Controller Jobs in Uganda
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd Project Finance Controller Jobs in UgandaJob Details Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a Chinese multinational technology company.
It provides telecommunications equipment and sells consumer electronics, smartphones and is headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. The company was founded in 1987 by Ren Zhengfei.
The local company is registered under the name, Huawei Technologies (Uganda) Co. LTD
The Project Finance Controller will act as the Finance person in charge of projects, support the project team to achieve their targets by ensuring clear accounting, project operation, and cooperation with the customer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Project accounting, including regular budget consolidation, forecast, estimation, etc.
• High-level financial reporting and analysis
• Improving profit or other project performance by a deep understanding of the business and target-oriented suggestion
• Reconciling AR, collecting payments from the customer
• Manage accounting Operations including billing, A/R, A/P, Cost accounting and revenue recognition
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Prepare and publish timely financial statements
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over the financial transactions and financial reporting
• Develop and document business and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Additional controller duties as necessary
• The applicant for the Huawei job placement must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or finance-related field. ACCA or CPA is an added advantage
• A minimum of three years of experience with a qualified accounting and financing background
• Good office tools knowledge e.g. Excel, word, etc
• Applicants from KPMG, PWC, and any other Audit offices are preferred
• Successful applicants should be goal-oriented with good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Great team player
• Good customer relationship and understanding of their requirement
How to Apply
All qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to:
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.