HF Group Customer Service Officer Jobs in Kenya
HF Group Customer Service Officer Jobs in Kenya HFC is the banking and property finance subsidiary of HF Group, offering fully fledged commercial banking and property finance solutions.
The Customer Service Officer will be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction through quick resolution/escalation of customer queries in order to ensure customer retention .
• To manage queues by constantly monitoring customers wait time so as to ensure timely customer service.
• To offer excellent customer service through quick resolution/escalation of customers queries in order to ensure customer retention
• To collate customer feedback through interviews and customer feedback forms to ensure that we meet customer expectations.
• To Issue ATM Cards and cheques by recording to ensure safe custody and timely delivery to customers
• To avail product Brochure/Marketing materials and stationery for the customers by constantly replenishing the banking hall in order to ensure adequate products information to the customers.
Key Competencies and Skills
• Practical experiences in use of MS Office applications.
• Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
• Must have good interpersonal skills and communication skills (both oral and written).
• Results oriented, problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated good planning and organizational skills.
• Good listening skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Must be a team player and have integrity.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• A business related degree from a reputable institution.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in teller duties, customer service & bank back-office operations.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; HF Group Customer Service Officer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.