HF Group Branch Operations Manager Jobs in Kenya
HF Group Branch Operations Manager Jobs in Kenya HFC is the banking and property finance subsidiary of HF Group, offering fully fledged commercial banking and property finance solutions.
The Branch Operations Manager will be responsible for managing branch operations by ensuring controls and procedures are observed in order to mitigate risk and losses.
• Manage cash by ensuring dual controls and limits are observed so as to avoid fraud losses.
• Approve transactions by confirming suitability to minimize losses
• Review transactions by confirming the transactions against system generated reports to ensure accuracy
• Manage customers accounts by ensuring adherence to product features to minimize customers complaints and loses.
• Attend to customers queries by ensuring that they are resolved within set standards to enhance customer satisfaction
• Appraise staff by half-yearly reviews to ensure targets are met and training needs identified.
• Manage costs by monitoring Branch expenditures to ensure Branch is within the budget
Key Competencies and Skills
• Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Analytical and basic accounting skills
• Demonstrated good planning and organisation skills.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Report writing and presentation skills.
• Excellent People management skills
• Team player and must have integrity.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• A business related degree from a reputable institution, Masters’ degree is an added advantage.
• Professional qualifications- AKIB/ CPA/ACCA.
• At least 5 years’ experience in the Banking Industry especially at the branch management level.
• Strong appreciation of banking operations and product knowledge.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; HF Group Branch Operations Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.