Hava Marketing Coordinator Jobs in Kenya
Hava Marketing Coordinator Jobs in Kenya We are in search of a Marketing Coordinator to work with our customers and partners.
This is an ideal position for someone desiring to work in the innovative, fast-paced, and growing field of search engine marketing (SEM) as well as traditional marketing.
In this role, you will work to create effective online marketing campaigns within Google AdWords, Facebook, and other online advertising platforms.
You will also think creatively and come up with strategies and campaigns to reach out to our rider and driver partners.
• Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Reviews and evaluates creative content to ensure accuracy to specs and brand guidelines.
• Provides administrative support to leadership and personnel.
• Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and within company policies and procedures.
• Monitors timelines to ensure deadlines are met for marketing programs.
• Gather and organize project details and inputs to initiate work flow and keep projects on track.
• Monitors competitive environment, trends, advertising, promotions and initiatives for each division.
• Assists with database management, report generation and creative rotation and media spreadsheets.
• Evaluates invoices for accuracy, resolves discrepancies, and prepares for approval.
• Conduct regular research on the industry, partner programs and competitors.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be motivated, driven and a team player.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of the products and services of the company.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, consistently meeting deadlines and remaining calm under pressure.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related field preferred.
• 1+ years of marketing experience preferred.
• Digital experience preferred
How to Apply
In your application, please attach a cover letter alongside your curriculum vitae explaining why you are best suited for this position. In addition, kindly address and answer the following questions.
• What motivates you to succeed?
• What accomplishments are you most proud of?
• How do you plan to make an impact during your internship?
• Where did you hear about this job posting?
Interested candidates should send their updated resume to
email@example.com with the subject line Internship.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.