Hava IT Internships Jobs in Kenya
Hava IT Internships Jobs in Kenya This is your time to shine.
We are searching for interns that have a can-do attitude and are willing to learn.
We provide guidance and mentoring to our interns and opportunity to work closely with our senior engineers to prepare them for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions within Hava.
You be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge .
• Designing, testing, and executing email campaigns including targeting, sequencing, and reporting.
• Writing various content such as blog posts, headlines, copy, links, SMS, and more.
• Working closely with the team to implement simple processes in Excel or other software.
• Managing project requirements, deadlines, and expectations for various products.
• Writing social media content, and posting to multiple platforms.
• Create creative and digital materials using Photoshop, Illustrator, or other creative software.
• Create reports and dashboards using various reporting tools and combining different data sets to get key insights from the data.
• Performing software testing, filing bug reports, and following up on the bug reports.
• Software development experience preferred. Must be able to write simple programs.
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop is a must.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, clients, and public agencies
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written and attention to detail.
• Must be reliable, dependable, trustworthy, and have integrity.
• Possesses a natural curiosity and a “big picture” mentality.
• Must have a “can do”, goal focused, and results-oriented attitude.
• Excellent critical thinking skills/creative problem solving/entrepreneurial mindset.
How to Apply
In your application, please attach a cover letter alongside your curriculum vitae explaining why you are best suited for this position. In addition, kindly address and answer the following questions.
• What motivates you to succeed?
• What accomplishments are you most proud of?
• How do you plan to make an impact during your internship?
• Where did you hear about this job posting?
Interested candidates should send their updated resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Internship.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.