Hava Frontend Software Engineer Jobs in Kenya
Hava Frontend Software Engineer Jobs in Kenya We are currently looking for an experienced Frontend Software Engineer to be part of our in–house engineering experts.
He/She will be tasked with combining the art of design with that of building applications with a clean, minimalistic aesthetic within Hava.
He/She shall help continue to build out the Hava platform and the supporting administrative systems.
• Write clean and maintainable code to implement features.
• Create the test infrastructure to fully automate the testing of the features.
• Integrate health monitoring and logging tooling to maintain a healthy stack.
• Plan and architect the software development strategy for a robust and scalable stack.
• Maintain the latest version of libraries to stay on top of an ever changing frontend development landscape.
• Design and improve the user experience based on empirical feedback.
• Develop top-notch applications in complex, multi-threaded environments.
• Develop automated tests and maintain code quality.
• Track, diagnose, and repair application errors, performance issues, and deployment issues.
• Develop high-performing applications with a clean, minimalist aesthetic within the Hava Brand.
• Work with the team or customers to come up with UX design and implement it.
• Seasoned with building highly interactive fully featured web applications.
• Must have a strong product design sense, and an eye for detail.
• Experience with Angular, React, or Vue.
• Experience with jQuery and Ajax.
• Experience with Bootstrap or Material Design.
• Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
• Willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product.
• Ability to dive into large existing projects and contribute by narrowing down and quickly understand relevant parts of the system.
• Must have a pragmatic and agnostic approach to coding, with no specific preference for any language/framework, and understanding when to (and when not to) apply certain design patterns and refactoring, based on years of experience with several large projects.
• Must have strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Proven track record for meeting targets & deliverables independently and as part of a group effort.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with chrome developer tools.
• Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
How to Apply
In your application, please attach a cover letter alongside your curriculum vitae explaining why you are best suited for this position. In addition, kindly address and answer the following questions.
• What motivates you to succeed?
• What accomplishments are you most proud of?
• How do you plan to make an impact during your internship?
• Where did you hear about this job posting?
Interested candidates should send their updated resume to
email@example.com with the subject line Internship.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.