Gulf African Bank HR Manager Jobs in Kenya
Gulf African Bank HR Manager Jobs in Kenya Job Purpose: Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the Human Resource Manager will play a key role in the implementation of HR policies and procedures and promotion of HR best practices across the Bank.
The position holder will provide comprehensive HR advisory and consultancy service to Line Managers.
The Manager will be responsible for overseeing HR record management and analytics. .
• To contribute to the development and implementation of new or revised policies and procedures and ensure that new policies are communicated.
• To ensure that recruitment and selection procedures are effectively undertaken and participating in selection panels when necessary.
• To identify and anticipate organization and staff development needs and recommend intervention strategies.
• To carry out line management training on HR issues as required.
• To ensure that policies and procedures are applied consistently and fairly.
• Act as an internal consultant for all line managers on staff disciplinary and grievance matters to preempt, as much as possible, disputes within the Bank.
• Support the Human Resource Business partners in all activities relating performance and productivity management.
• To assist the Learning and Development Manager in implementation of talent development plans
• To investigate complaints and advise and assist managers in the resolution of discipline and grievance issues
• To oversee the HR record management in the systems and physical files
• Approve payroll system and HR system amendments.
• Oversee the preparation of HR reports on Headcount, costs and performance management.
• Evaluate and recommend improvements to benefits programs
• To play a Key role in the HR communication strategy to all staff
• Play a key role in the maintenance of harmonious employee/employer relations and cordial working environment
• Good people skills
• Analytical skills
• Communication skills
• Good writing and reporting skills
• Problem solving skills
Qualifications and Experience:
• A business related degree (BA/BCom Human Resource Management)
• Post Graduate diploma in HR, CHRPK
• MBA (HR Management)
• Experience of at least 8 years working in Human Resource Management roles, experience in Financial institution an added advantage
• Well-grounded in HR best practices.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Gulf African Bank HR Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.