Grant Thornton Public Sector Advisory Manager Jobs in Uganda
Grant Thornton Public Sector Advisory Manager Jobs in Uganda Grant Thornton is a network of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms, we are made up of 56,000 people in over 140 countries.
Grant Thornton in Uganda is a leading provider of audit, tax, advisory and business process solutions services.
With a team of over 120 people, we apply strong technical guidance and breadth of experience to ensure that clients receive a truly different experience.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly competent Public Sector Advisory Manager.
In this position, you will be responsible for the identification, winning, execution and completion of business advisory assignments in the public sector specifically with Government, International donors, NGOs, among others.
The job holder will ensure that all work allocated is carried out profitably and on time in accordance with the firm's professional standards and to the satisfaction of our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the team in identification of prospective business opportunities in the public sector, develop and present winning business proposals.
• Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, partners, subcontractors and the public sector across the business.
• Lead in the definition of assignments, scope and objectives, in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility.
• Proactively drive business processes ensuring all assignments are delivered on time, within scope and budget, and deliver high quality services.
The Ideal Candidate Should have:
• Relevant Professional Qualification and a Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Business Relations, or related qualification.
• Five years professional experience working in Uganda in the management of public sector business advisory projects or related projects. Working across East Africa is an added advantage.
• Experience facilitating the development and implementation of business initiatives and projects.
• Advanced use of MS Office suite; Project, Access, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word. Excellent organizational and management skills with the ability to manage deliverables on multiple projects simultaneously.
How to Apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should apply through www.gtuganda.co.ug/en/careers/ and send CVs ONLY to
Closing date for applications not later than 22nd May 2020 at 5:30pm EAT. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.