Grant Thornton Kenya Audit Director Jobs
Grant Thornton Kenya Audit Director JobsMain Responsibilities
• Reviews and presents proposals for new work
• Liaises with other departments to maximise client satisfaction
• Builds a personal network from which referrals are received
• Develops, maintains and monitors networks using a structured approach
• Organises and attends office marketing events, is aware of the wide range of services the firm offers and suggests innovative products to address the clients' needs and following up on any contacts made
• Actively identifies and generates new business opportunities for the firm
• Takes responsibility for managing key client portfolio
• Builds and maintains good working relationships with all colleagues and clients.
• Is key contact for the client on matters and advises the client when tackling changes to the business
• Takes the lead on dealing with large, technically complex clients with minimal partner input
• Manages a number of audit teams and ensures planned audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives.
• Ensures effective audit planning
• Ensures key matters arising during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage are properly assessed and dealt with
• Highlights all key issues which may affect the audit opinion to the audit partner and makes recommendations for appropriate action
• Checks that audit work papers have been properly reviewed and that audit
files are completed in a timely manner and are properly archived
• Develops and implements plans to deliver the Audit strategySkills
• Proven ability to lead and motivate teams
• Able to coach and develop talent
• Strategic thinker and influencer of business opportunities
• Excellent communication skillsQualifications
• Masters/MBA in Strategic Management or Finance
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
• Registered member of ICPAK or ACCA
• Must be well versed with IFRSExperience
• 10 years’ experience in a reputable audit firm with more than four years in a senior management positionHow to Apply Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to
email@example.com stating the position on the subject heading.
Clearly indicate your current and expected remuneration (MUST).
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is hired and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!