Grant Thornton Audit Managers Jobs in Uganda
Grant Thornton Audit Managers Jobs in UgandaJob Summary: The Audit Manager will ensure that all work allocated is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with the firm's standards and to the satisfaction of clients and engagement partners.
Further, to ensure that all staff are managed and developed to their full potential and to assist in the development of the practice.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly qualified Audit Manager for our Uganda office; capable of managing all aspects of audit & assurance and maintaining a good working relationship with colleagues and clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• To work as part of the audit team by leading a team of people and manage a portfolio of clients
• Ensure the team delivers timely and high-quality work asperGT methodology
• Develop an understanding of risk management procedures and ensure the firm is always compliant
• Analyse problems in relation to engagements, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and integrate information
• Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the team and clients
• Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contributions to the team
• Draft key documents and present to clients
• Provide feedback on performance of audit team and senior management
• Keep managers and partners up to date with the progress on engagements
• Actively participate in organizational initiatives like recruitment, training and other strategic tasks
Qualifications & Skills
• The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor's degree in accounting, business statistics, or related field
• Professional accounting qualifications (CPA, ACCA, CA)
• 6 -8 years' experience in external audit
• 4 years of post-qualification experience (at least 3 years as manager) with either mid or top tier accounting firm
• Expert knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
• Project management, leadership, coaching and supervisory skills
• Experience in public sector audits (an added advantage)
How to Apply
All applicants should apply by sending their CVs to
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.