GIZ Junior Advisor - Land Inventory Quality Control and Production RELAPU Jobs in Uganda
GIZ Junior Advisor - Land Inventory Quality Control and Production RELAPU Jobs in UgandaJob DetailsGIZ-RELAPU is a bilateral project of the Republic of Uganda and the Federal Republic: of Germany" funded by the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
FIELAPU aims "to improve access to land as a key precondition for poverty and hunger reduction in rural areas for certain population groups, especially, for women and marginalized groups, in Central and Eastern Uganda".
GIZ-RELAPLI received co-funding by the European Union for" the implementation of a project component on Improvement of Land Governance in Uganda on private Mailo (ILGU) in the districts of Mubende, Kassanda and Mityana in Central Uganda and a second co-funding by the European Union for Promoting Responsible Governance of investments in Land (RGIL) GIZ is now a Junior Advisor - Land inventory,’ Duality Checking and Production to support the Programme.
Job Title: Junior Advisor - Land Inventory Quality Control and Production RELAPU
The Junior Advisor- Land Inventory Quality Control and Production is responsible for
• Preparation of user rights land inventory documents.
• Quality printing of Land inventory documents.
• Secure and organized storage and movement of printed Land Inventory documents.
• Monitored distribution or submission of LIPs to the sub-counties.
• Secure handling of LIP printing equipment including computer, storage devices and printers.
The Junior Advisor-Land Inventory Duality Control and Production performs the following tasks
Preparation of LIPs
• Secures captured land rights data plus softcopy pdf LIPs from user rights documentation partners ‘field teams.
• Imports and checks in CFIISP (GIZ data capturing software) the submitted backed-up user rights data for quality control.
• Prepares LIP documents in CPIISP software where applicable.
• Checks for completeness, consistence and correctness of the LIPs before printing with close consultation with the expert on Land management and Tenure Data Quality Assurance.
• Documents number of LIPs checked, differed for correction, completeness and prepared per village and respective subcounty.
• Compiles regular reports on the quality-controlled LIPs (cleared, differed LIPs) for feedback to the user rights mapping partners in consultation with the expert on Land management and Tenure Data Quality Assurance.
• Compiles regular reports on the quality-controlled L|Ps (cleared, differed LIPs) for feedback to the user rights mapping partners in consultation with the expert on Land management and Tenure Data Quality Assurance.
Printing of LIPs
• Prepares an orderly and secure filing system for the printed LIPs.
• Ensures that all printed LIPs are of quality print and recorded in a systematic manner for easy retrieval.
• Ensures that the printer is well managed and kept in good condition.
• Notifies the administrative assistant and expert on Land management and Tenure Data Quality Assurance of the need for stationery and printer cartridges.
• Documents number of LIPs printed per village, disaggregated by gender.
Issuance of LIPs
• Ensures that LIPs delivered to the sub-counties are acknowledged I signed for by the chairperson or member of the Area Land Committee for the respective sub-counties.
• Supports the process of issuance of LIPs through preparation of the Sub-county LIP distribution and receipt register.
• Supports the preparation of the LIP preparation. printing and gender disaggregated distribution monthly report for submission to the Monitoring and Evaluation expert.
• Supports the Monitoring and evaluation expert in the documentation of LIP issuance activities and outcomes.
• Supports the National Expert for Land Tenure and on Responsible Governance of Investments on Land in monitoring the use of the Land inventory documents for access to finance and securing tenure rights at subcounty level.
Other duties additional tasks
• Ensures the secure handling of equipment under their responsibility including computer.
• Supports the monitoring of the use of land inventory documents to secure user rights and access to finance.
• Other duties and tasks at the request of project team leader.
• Degree in Land Management or Surveying. Cartography or relevant field.
• Minimum 2 years‘ experience in mailo user rights, land documentation and land rights.
• Experience in the context of securing land rights on Mailo land in Uganda.
• Very good knowledge oi English and Luganda.
Other knowledge, additional competences
• Good working knowledge oi ITC technologies and computer applications (Word, Excel].
• Active. ﬂexible and dynamic team player and excellent networker.
• Excellent communication and coordination skills.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; GIZ Junior Advisor - Land Inventory Quality Control and Production RELAPU Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.