Gits Investment Storekeeper Jobs in Kenya
Gits Investment Storekeeper Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsTo prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule.
Receive and process stock products.
Perform store inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits.
Gits Investment was registered in 2008. We are a wholesale business located in Jogoo road Nairobi.
We are seeking the position of a Storekeeper.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive incoming stock of goods, unload trucks and ensure that the products are stored safely and in good condition
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
• Report damages and discrepancies for the operation supervisor.
• Record stock transactions, listing pertinent data such as purchase order number, date received, date issued, etc...
• Monitor the load and unload various stock items as required.
• Maintain and manage the warehouse premises neat and clean.
• Driver’s license is an added advantage.
• Holder of a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 1 year of experience as storekeeper.
• English Language Proficiency.
• Must be able to understand and to follow oral and/or written instructions and be able to keep simple records.
• Effective Communication Skills.
• High level of intergrity
How to Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2020.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.