Gikera & Vadgama Advocates Litigation Advocate - Mombasa Jobs in Kenya
Gikera & Vadgama Advocates Litigation Advocate - Mombasa Jobs in KenyaResponsibilities
• Attending Courts at all levels including tribunals across the country;
• Conducting negotiations with a view to settling potentially litigious matters in the best interest of our client;
• To effectively monitor the on-going litigation cases in the firm including adherence to the internal processes.
• Working with our clients as a trusted legal advisor while advising and promptly updating clients on their cases and the developments of the law;
• Developing client relationships and actively building on experiences that support our client needs;
• Preparation of quality legal pleadings in line with client’s instructions and within the set timelines as well as observing and managing the processes;
• Offering legally sound advice to Corporate bodies and individual clients in regard to various transactions or cases handled by the Firm
• Advising clients competently and confidently on the technical aspects of a wide range of matters particularly in corporate and commercial disputes;
• Research on diverse range of assigned issues, documents and case history to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures;
• Keep current on national requirements regarding the law and communicate issues and new statutory developments with the rest of the team
• Ensure safe custody of the firms’ instruments and documents such as documents and
suit papers and ensure confidentiality and privacy of all legal data of the business.
• Leading and mentoring junior advocatesQualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university
• Post graduate Diploma from Kenya School of Law
• Advocate of the High Court of Kenya & possess a valid practicing license
• 3-4 years post admission handling litigation matters
• A track record of high performance and delivering on complex cases.
• Outstanding technical skills combined with an aptitude for developing new and longstanding relationships.
• Both High Court and Alternative Dispute Resolution experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Personal drive to deliver results within tight deadlines
• A passion for developing people and excellent interpersonal skills
• High integrity and professional accountability
• Preferably a resident in Mombasa.How to Apply Interested candidates should send resumes sent to
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!