Gikera & Vadgama Advocates Head of Litigation Department Jobs in Kenya
Gikera & Vadgama Advocates Head of Litigation Department Jobs in KenyaThe Role: You will be providing litigation services to clients of GVA by meeting GVA quality threshold and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks/conflicts of interests. .
• To be familiar with and comply with the requirements of the GVA office & HR Manual, ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standard, GVA QMS Manual, GVA Values.
• Creating and implementing strategic initiatives and effectively and efficiently managing the daily operations of the practice in the department to conform with applicable standards
• Directing and managing work assignments, staffing and case distribution within the department
• Supporting, mentoring, training and developing legal professionals and competencies in the department
• Conduct and oversee orientation for new members of staff in their department
• Communicating the needs and plans of the department to management and overseeing the resource allocation process for the practice group
• Coordinating matters relating to marketing and client development for the department
• Overseeing the associate and paralegal evaluation process
• Continuously monitor and ensures the department meets performance targets and other key performance indicators
• Ensuring appropriate processes are followed for management of conflicts and risk
• Acceptance or rejection of instructions, including the discontinuation of matters
• Overall responsibility for levels of service delivery in the department
• Supervision of and providing guidance to the lawyers and members of staff in the litigation department.
• Maintains smooth operations within the Firm and assures that decision processes are working in relation to client matters
• Coordinates, Implements and monitors Client satisfaction Feedback systems within the departments and assist the Head of Marketing in conducting client satisfaction surveys.
• Provides guidance and assistance in handling difficult client communications, conflicts and other matters involving significant clients with the assistance of the Managing partner.
• Provides regular reporting to the Managing Partner dealing with performance, meeting of targets, growth issues, management issues, and the implementation of business strategies including opportunities for improvement of the management system
• Ensuring that the management system conforms to applicable standards and the processes are delivering their intended purpose.
• Ensuring that the integrity of the management system is maintained when changes are planned and implemented.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send resumes sent to
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.