Gap Recruitment Poultry Farm Manager Jobs in Kenya
Gap Recruitment Poultry Farm Manager Jobs in Kenya Our client is located in Isinya dealing in poultry production, growth and export of fresh produce targeting both the domestic and export markets.
They seek to hire an experienced Poultry Farm Manager who will be in charge of the production processes as well as general management. .
• Ensure continuous monitoring of animal health and welfare, including liaising with vets
• Maintaining a knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them
• Management and ensuring that all farm activities comply with government regulations.
• Ensure health and safety standards across the farm are followed and adhered.
• Ensure proper maintenance and repair of farm buildings, machinery and equipment
• Coordinate the productive and engaged production team by employing suitable and acceptable human resources practices
• To ensure attainment of plans that support strategic direction by developing, implementing and evaluation of the business plans, operating budgets and strategic plans from time to time
• To safeguard both company’s physical and intangible assets by instituting proper internal control systems and procedures
• Continuous engagements with the Directors about animals’ performance through provision of quality periodic reports
• In charge of carrying out monitoring and evaluation to ensure proper management of the company’s projects.
• Lead in budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records
• Degree/Diploma in agricultural/animal production related.
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a busy poultry farm establishment.
• Committed to working in a remote environment
• Keen on learning, growing, and contributing to a small team of experienced people in a dynamic environment
• Ability to work independently while constantly informing management using reports, charts and memos.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Poultry Manager – Isinya) to
firstname.lastname@example.org by or before Monday 1st June 2020.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.