G4S Contract Manager Jobs in South Africa
G4S Contract Manager Jobs in South Africa
Job Introduction G4S Secure Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated security management solutions, has a vacancy for a Contract Manager based at our operations in Johannesburg.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organization, and understanding the role which a Contract Manager plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organization.
The main purpose of the job is to report to the General Manager, the CM coordinates the provision of contractual and ad hoc security services to their dedicated customer, in compliance with legislation, Company policies and procedures, to ensure achievement of budgeted financial targets.
Effective management of the contract financial performance
• Initiate cost saving model and controls.
• Gross Margin Management.
• Direct Wage control / ER management.
• Overheads control.
• Contract profitability.
• Existing Revenue Growth.
• Escalations are achieved.
• Manage the contracts cash flow.
Effective management staff within contract
• Effective Organization.
• Staff turnover analysis, proper allocation of staff to positions and structure.
• Effective labour management including rosters and shift patterns.
• Management of overtime and annual leave.
• Succession Planning and Employment Equity.
• Ensuring that performance assessments of all subordinate employees are conducted, and corrective action implemented where necessary.
• Ensuring that acceptable standards of behaviour at work are maintained by all subordinate employees, as required by G4S’s code of conduct and disciplinary code.
• Ensuring that all disciplinary actions are conducted in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
Effective management of operations
• Client retention and customer service levels.
• Ensuring that site meetings are held on an ongoing basis.
• Conducting regular site visits to assess effectiveness of site procedure implementation, identifying training needs and procedural improvements.
• Ensuring that all required formal customer meeting are scheduled, attended and minuted.
• Maintenance of client relationship and ensuring client retention.
• Ensuring that absenteeism is maintained within established norms.
• Ensuring that manpower is maintained at optimum levels, to minimize unnecessary
• Ensuring that only appropriately trained and PSIRA registered security personnel are utilized at all times.
• Ensuring that claims against the Company are prevented or minimized through regular customer risk assessments.
• Effective labour management and rostering.
• Liaison with regards to invoicing, accuracy of such and securing payment
Effective management of business development function
New business development
• Identifying new business opportunities in the region’s sphere of operations, as well as in terms of growth of business with existing customers, driven by the promotion of integrated security solutions.
• Competitors Evaluation.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the competitor environment faced by the region.
Implementation and integration of the HSSEC strategy and culture on site
• Embed health and safety awareness and responsible behavior with operational team, through consistent focus on health and safety compliance and discipline.
• Highlight health and safety examples, both good and bad, to reinforce message and drive to achieve zero harm within our business.
• Monitor and reduce the number of health and safety incidents. Oversee investigations into incidents and related matters, both to address non-compliance and to reinforce awareness.
• Conduct health and safety awareness training and lessons learned with employees on site
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
• South African security legislation.
• G4S Operational Policy and procedures.
• G4S HR Policy and procedures.
• Health and Safety legislation.
• Managing Professionally.
• Leading People.
• Managing Conflict,
• Communication skills (written and verbal).
• Computer literacy.
• Basic financial skills.
• Risk identification.
• Driving change.
• Attention to detail.
• Delivering objectives.
• Delivering strategy.
• Customer Thinking.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; G4S Contract Manager Jobs in South Africa
Find daily jobs in South Africa. Jobs - South Africa jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest South African job positions, career opportunities & jobs in South Africa.
Jobs in South Africa - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in South Africa.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in South Africa posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Africa Jobs.