G4S Accounts Executive Jobs in South Africa
G4S Accounts Executive Jobs in South Africa
Accounts Executive G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a vacancy for an account Executive based at our operations in Durban
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this role is responsible to develop and maintain a close relationship with potential and current customers, so as to meet business development targets.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organization, and understanding the role which facilities management plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organization
Conclude new and additional business sales
• Prepare and follow a call plan that ensures maximum exploitation of new and additional business opportunity in the market.
• Prepare and submit accurate proposals and quotations timeously to existing and prospective clients.
• Follow up on quotations through to contract signature.
• Scrutinize the service schedules to ensure that the loading of all achieved sales by Sales Administration is done accurately into SAP.
• Conduct a Security Risk Survey for each potential customer as part of the quotation process to ensure that risks associated with the service are identified and wherever possible, reduced from the outset.
Manage a structured and effective client retention strategy
• Prepare and follow a call plan that ensures the existing G4S clients are called upon to ensure that the client is satisfied with the services provided by G4S.
• Ensure that the existing G4S clients are informed of all of the G4S products and services offered by G4S so as to ensure that the client needs are addressed as part of the retention strategy.
• Enquire about and address any current queries from customers
• Facilitate the provision of an effective service to customers from the G4S branches so as to meet requirements and service satisfaction.
• Act timeously in response to issues that threaten off-business by informing branch and regional management of the threat.
• Ensure that all service delivery agreements with customers are documented and properly communicated to operations.
• Prepare properly motivated renewal justifications where required and conduct such renewal negotiations with customers where necessary.
Competent administration and
• Ensure that there is accurate and current maintenance of customer information and documentation both on file and in Salesforce.
• Prepare and complete the required weekly and monthly reports and submit to the Regional Sales Manager within the time frames laid down.
• Capture and update Salesforce each week with all the required information.
• Ensure that all commission claims are prepared in line with the commission policy and that they match the corresponding invoiced sales.
• Ensure that a continuous comprehensive knowledge of all G4S products and client processes is maintained by means of ensuring all correspondence and training offered is utilized and applied.
Health and Safety
• Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the departmental safety plans for each year.
• Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks.
• Report all safety incidents to the relevant people.
• Discuss all safety incidents.
• Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management.
• Attend safety education and refresher programmes.
• Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace.
• Distribute safety information as and when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
Qualifications and requirements
• Grade 12
• Relevant tertiary qualification recommended
• Valid Driver’s license
• 2 Years relevant working experience
• Previous Cash in Transit/Cash industry experience will be advantageous.
• Role requires extensive travelling.
• CRM Systems
• Cash in Transit would be advantageous
• Computer Literacy – MS Office Packages.
• Communication Skills – both verbal and written.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Awareness of the market environment.
• Supporting and working with others.
• Acting professionally.
• Delivering great customer service.
• Sharing and Co-operating.
• Delivering objectives.
• Dealing with changing circumstances.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; G4S Accounts Executive Jobs in South Africa
Find daily jobs in South Africa. Jobs - South Africa jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest South African job positions, career opportunities & jobs in South Africa.
Jobs in South Africa - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in South Africa.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in South Africa posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Africa Jobs.