Fuzu Senior Growth & BI Associate Jobs in Kenya
Fuzu Senior Growth & BI Associate Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsFuzu was created to provide every person and organization with tools to succeed and grow.
Are you someone who loves learning and lives and breaths accountability?
Or do you think that the only true measure of performance is what our users tell each other about us?
Or maybe you are someone who believes that all barriers are meant to be broken down and that unlimited scale is rather a mindset than a result of incredible resources?
Well, we are such people.
We believe passionately that our work will shape the future and that we can get there smiling, as one united team.
Our vision is to become the undisputed home of career opportunities across Africa and support millions of individuals and thousands of organizations prepare for success.
With our unique data-driven and highly personalized approach we have already established ourselves as the biggest and fastest-growing career development platform in East Africa.
With over 7+ million users and 1,000 organizations in the Fuzu family, we are on the path to catalyze the entire talent ecosystem with our low-cost, scalable solution.
If you are someone that cares deeply for the future of Human Capital in Africa and want to be part of the scalable solution that prepares tens of millions of people for success, then Fuzu is the place for you.
Overview of the role
We are seeking a Senior Growth & BI Associate who will be responsible for establishing the growth funnel and a Business intelligence engine for each function at Fuzu.
We are aiming to eventually have a continuous data collection and reporting process for each function across the company which will be one of the focus for this role.
The Associate will also support the Chief Growth Officer in establishing the overall CoE (Center of Excellence) for experimentation and input into the Disrupt Engine .
• Analyze and manage our underlying data sources to allow quick and efficient data extracts to support analysis
• Define a MECE growth funnel for our operational teams
• Establish Fuzu's BI Engine
• Establish our Experimentation BI engine for all functions
• Experiment and validate our BI engine
Skills and Qualifications
• 2-3 years experience in Quantitative Analysis role either as a Growth Analyst, Management Consultant, Financial Analyst or a similar role
• Experience in fast-growing, growth-oriented company is an added advantage
• We Exceed Customer Expectations -Everything we do is aligned with the needs of our users. To exceed expectations, we go the extra mile in delivering value, each and every day. We drive change through rigorous prioritization, grit and personal accountability
• We Can Be Trusted-We treat our users and ourselves with dignity. We stand for transparency and make sure that we can be trusted - at all times. We say no to all forms of discrimination and believe passionately that our value as human beings is undivided. We cherish and provide honest feedback.
• We Are Endlessly Curious-We believe passionately that one is never done improving and that continuous growth is core to who we are. We cultivate curiosity, speed and agility in everything we do, constantly breaking boundaries and pushing ourselves and our users for greatness.
• We Succeed Together-We lift people rather than drag them down. We believe that the success of others is that of ours as well. We only see the best in each other. We work and celebrate together and make sure that the journey itself is fun and uplifting for us and our users.
• We Eat Mars for Breakfast-We think that Mars is just another planet. We dream about the universe instead. Our ambition crosses beyond the stars with no limit. We dream big because we know we can do it.
Job Education Requirements
Job Education Experience
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Fuzu Senior Growth & BI Associate Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.