Fuzu Account Excellence Lead Jobs in Kenya
Fuzu Account Excellence Lead Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsJob SummaryFuzu was created to provide every person and organization with tools to succeed and grow.
Are you someone who loves learning and lives and breaths accountability?
Or do you think that the only true measure of performance is what our users tell each other about us?
Or maybe you are someone who believes that all barriers are meant to be broken down and that unlimited scale is rather a mindset than a result of incredible resources?
Well, we are such people. We believe passionately that our work will shape the future and that we can get there smiling, as one united team.
Our vision is to become the undisputed home of career opportunities across Africa and support millions of individuals and thousands of organizations prepare for success.
With our unique data-driven and highly personalized approach we have already established ourselves as the biggest and fastest-growing career development platform in East Africa.
With over 7+ million users and 1,000 organizations in the Fuzu family, we are on the path to catalyze the entire talent ecosystem with our low-cost, scalable solution.
If you are someone that cares deeply for the future of Human Capital in Africa and wants to be part of the scalable solution that prepares tens of millions of people for success, then Fuzu is the place for you.
Overview of the role
We are hiring an Account Excellence Lead who will be responsible for establishing processes for supporting our B2B clients and own the entire client life cycle journey.
Our goal is to ensure we provide the best-in-class client engagement and this will be the key priority for the AX team. .
Overall ownership of the entire client lifecycle, this includes:
• Overall responsibility for managing the AX team to ensure that we are continuously exceeding client expectations
• Executing a smooth transition of the client relationship from the Business Development team to the AX team
• Building small ‘units’ of AX staff to own and manage client relationships on a day to day basis, ensuring that the client gets optimal value from the relationship
• Keeping a pulse on a regular basis of the health of the client relationships using internal tracking tools
• Playing a supportive role in the Business Development process (pre-sales) and then post-sales continue building a relationship with the client organization
• Upselling Fuzu’s suite of products to clients, based on a careful needs-analysis
• Responsible for all subscription renewals
Performance monitoring and tracking
• Active monitoring of fulfillment of client needs, deploying manual interventions as necessary to achieve fulfillment
Skills and requirements
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to monitor and act based on data.
• Strong inter-team collaboration skills.
Ability to work with multiple teams effectively to achieve goals.
• Process development skills.
• Strong communication skills for external-facing engagements as well as inter-team comms. Ability to be empathetic to client needs, to listen and find collaborative solutions
• Strong relationship building skills. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate experience initiating and managing client relationships
• Strong business development skills. A demonstrated ability to initiate client conversations and close
A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in preparing people and business for success
The opportunity to work and lead a dynamic team
An unparalleled personal and professional growth – grow with Fuzu
Lots of learning opportunities
Job Education Requirements
Job Education Experience
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Fuzu Account Excellence Lead Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.