Friends 4E Financial Services Loans Officer Jobs in Uganda
Friends 4E Financial Services Loans Officer Jobs in UgandaJob Details Reporting to Friends 4e Financial Services Manager and responsible for the management of Loans of Friends 4E Financial Services .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan application process.
• Interview loan applicants to define the financial eligibility and establish loan payment plans.
• Complete loans contracts and inform clients on company policies and regulations.
• Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to the Manager to speed up the loan recovery processes.
• Monitor and update the clients loan records and files.
• Prepare detailed loan appraisal reports to the loans committee to help them during the loan approval process.
• Respond to applicants’ questions and resolve any loan related issues.
• Operate in compliance with the laws and regulations of the both the company and the country.
• Submit loans applications to the loans approval committee in a timely manner.
• Spearhead the recovery of all loans disbursed by the company.
• Any other role as may be determined by the Manager
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Business Management, Business Administration, Diploma in
Finance/Accounting, Diploma in Microfinance management or any other related field.
• Computing Skills and Knowledge in Microsoft office applications is a must.
• 2 Years working experience in a financial institution.
• Age between 25-40 yrs.
Kabarole District. Fort Portal Municipality
How to Apply
Please send your application letter, CV and Copies of academic documents to any of the emails below:
Deadline for submission is Saturday 04/07/2020.
Email should be addressed to: The Director, Friends 4E Financial Services
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.