Frictionless Enterprises Ltd Front-End Developer Jobs in Kenya
Frictionless Enterprises Ltd Front-End Developer Jobs in Kenya Frictionless Enterprises Ltd is a start up that seeks to enable individuals to take control over their financial well-being, through it’s platform - Power.
This platform provides holistic financial services to both the formal and informal sectors.
We are looking for a talented and creative senior front end developer to join us.
We have an opening for a senior developer to join our in house development team. The role will be pivotal in the building of the product’s front app end web system.
As one of the senior engineers, there will be the expectation that you can work independently, and communicate effectively to both internal and external stakeholders. You will be able to translate technical functional requirements into business objectives. .
• Conceptualization of the Front End Web App for Power core backend
• Shaping the architecture of the frontend Web App
• Working on the day-to-day development of the Power Web App as part of the engineering team
• Creation of the architecture, development of new features, enhancement of existing features, fixing bugs
• Conducting code reviews and ensuring the quality of the code to deliver performance, reliability and maintainability
• Contributing to the setup and success of software development processes and deployments
• Collaborating with other technology teams involved in the development of the whole Power system
• Research & Development on integrations and middleware solutions related to existing fintech technologies in the market
• Strong knowledge in Angular7+
• Experience with html, css, redux/ngrx, sass / BEM convention
• Experience with TDD using jasmine, karma
• Experience building and conceptualizing software in a microservices architecture
• Expert at building REST APIs
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
• Experience working in an agile environment
• At least 1+ year of experience in ionic react framework
• Experience in the Fintech space
• Experience with integrations to or with Core Banking Systems is a plus
• Proven aptitude in system thinking and problem solving
• Ability to learn new concepts quickly and apply them in combination
• Demonstrated ability to carry out a technical task with verbal instructions and limited supervision
• Demonstrated ability to mentor, and lead a team
• Exceptional communication skills and fluency in English, both written and verbal
• DevOps experience with GCP, using Kubernetes and Docker are a plus
How to Apply
Your application must include a CV and links to your public developer profiles, e.g., Github, Bitbucket or Stack Overflow.
Send your application to
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.