Fresh Handling Ltd General Manager Jobs in Uganda
Fresh Handling Ltd General Manager Jobs in UgandaPurpose of the Role: The GM is directly responsible for the performance of and supporting the management team. The ideal candidate must be competent in the different activity domains such as human resource management. operations. ﬁnance, facilities and administration, expedition and business development.
The GM will control the operations and coordinate the entire company activities. .
• Oversee the day-today business operations
• Develop and implement growth strategies and. research and identify growth opportunities
• Build strategic alliances and partnerships
• Monitor and direct the financial performance on cash flow. debtors and creditors. budget. cost control and tax declaration.
• Negotiate rate agreements. conditions of transportation, BSA contracts, allocation agreements and claim- handling processes with the airlines.
• Monitor performance of the human resource functions including training. counselling and coaching of staff, conducting performance and wage reviews and health & safety compliance.
• The GM is responsible for compliance with IC-A0, IATA, ACCINRAG and local regulations.
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
• A Minimum Bachelor's degree in any discipline, a Master's degree or a postgraduate qualification in a related ﬁeld is preferred.
• At least 10-years experience in a senior management function. must have management experience of dealing with 50+ staff
• The ideal candidate should have a background in airline operations including ULD control. Allocation management, crew scheduling etc. with good experience in airfreight logistics and handling.
• Should have good knowledge of international standards and regulatory legislation and a strong afﬁnity with quality control
• Good knowledge of perishable trafﬁc with solid experience in forwarding and expedition.
• Excellent knowledge of the aviation forwarding industry including the structure. activities and key players on the market.
• Experience in managing assets and equipment, and administrative tasks.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and a CV along with the contacts of three professional referees to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd. 4th Floor. OTB Centre. Kampala Road. P. O. Box 34934.
Kampala. Uganda by email:
You can also apply online on www.futureoptions.org
Applications should be received by 5.00pm on the 21st July 2020.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.