Forcom Global Resources Field Sales - Outside Sales Representative Jobs in Zambia
Forcom Global Resources Field Sales - Outside Sales Representative Jobs in ZambiaJob brief We are looking for a competitive Field Sales Representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
As an outside Sales Representative, or Sales Agent, they will also research sales competition.
NB: Please do not bother applying if you are not an over achiever. .
• “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
• Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
• Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
• Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
• Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
• Proven sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
• Computer use competency
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Self motivated and driven
You will earn k1000 as a Basic Salary which will be supplemented by Bonuses and Commissions from your sales. There is no limit to your earning potential.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Forcom Global Resources Field Sales - Outside Sales Representative Jobs in Zambia
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.