Fluor Power Generation Journeyman Jobs in Uganda
Fluor Power Generation Journeyman Jobs in UgandaJob DetailsFluor is one of the world's largest publicly-traded engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and maintenance companies, providing innovative EPC services to government and private-sector Clients in diverse industries.
For over a century, Clients have trusted Fluor to successfully, ethically and safely complete their capital projects. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs troubleshooting, repair, maintenance and installation of power generation equipment in accordance with project requirements and equipment specifications.
• Diagnoses standby generator sets, system malfunctions, and service interruptions.
• Performs routine maintenance, cleaning, and repair of generators and facilities.
• Installs, operates, maintains and repairs power generators and repair facilities.
• Places, operates, maintains, and repairs spot generators, standby generators, portable generators, and light carts.
• Completes electronic and manual work orders and reports as required.
• May provide task level guidance to less experienced personnel as directed.
• Responsible for maintaining a fleet of power generators as assigned.
• As directed by management, may supervise employees or subcontractor personnel in accordance with the “General Supervisory Duties and Responsibilities” addendum
Qualifications and Skills
Position may be located in a wide variety of environments, from conventional indoor office work-space to project work-sites with harsh, working and living conditions.
• To ensure compliance with safety, health and security requirements in the contract, employee will possess the ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language at the intermediate level as necessary to perform assigned job functions.
• Position requires the basic skills and physical ability necessary to perform assigned job functions.
• The ideal applicant must hold a High school diploma / GED equivalent preferred.
• At least two (2) years to five (5) years related experience Requires the technical skills, job knowledge and physical ability necessary to perform assigned job functions.
• Journeyman level certification or equivalent required
• Prior Military and/or Contingency Operations experience preferred
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Fluor Power Generation Journeyman Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.