Fintech Contact Centre Manager Jobs in Ghana
Fintech Contact Centre Manager Jobs in Ghana
Job Details: The job holder is to champion the management of the Contact Centre and provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external clients. S/he will be responsible for the Implementation of effective Customer Service procedures within contact, drive customer acquisition through telesales, implement a strong quality improvement framework and champion the voice of the customer. You are also responsible for setting customer satisfaction goals and delivering internal reporting.
• Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance, identifying and rectifying client complaints, preparing and completing action plans, completing system audits and analyses, managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
• Determine call center operational procedures by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, identifying, and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies, defining user requirements, establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality service standards, contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
• Drive customer acquisition by leading Brassica’s tele-sales implementation. This will require developing and driving and digital lead gen strategy, and optimizing productivity to derive the best CPL.
• Work with key stakeholders to agree on the most efficient and results backed KPIs for the contact center. This will border on conversion rates, occupancy rates, turn around times, minimal holding times and drop off rates, quality assurance scores, etc.
• Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by assisting Head of Customer recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, administering scheduling systems, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, planning and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Assist Head of Customer in preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
• Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Maintain equipment by evaluation and developing preventive maintenance programs by calling for repairs, evaluation, and upgrades.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for new requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Monitor queue and track (Tele sales) Outbound / inbound calls. Keep agents aware of number of calls per day, inbound calls, calls waiting, and abandonment rate.
• Keep track of attendance,
leave of absence and schedule, daily log in/out.
• Management visibility - Be visible to answer questions your agents can’t handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
• Meet at least once each week with your team. At a minimum, review the following topics-Review the past week’s events, including daily report, call listening and product knowledge.
• Create effective channels of agent feedback.
• Other duties as assigned by Head of Customer.
Required Skills or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Marketing or related field from a recognized and accredited university.
• 5+ years of experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a similar role and industry.
• The candidate must have worked in the financial industry managing a large team.
• Proficiency in working with CRMs & 3CX or similar systems is a plus.
Competencies Required (Skills & Abilities)
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
• Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
• Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
• Strong business sense and adequate knowledge of Customer service, customer experience, online marketplace model and ecommerce environment Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word a Power point).
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Must have strong leadership, organizational and team management skills.
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
• Successful previous experience as a customer experience lead or customer service lead or business operations consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Fintech Contact Centre Manager Jobs in Ghana
Find daily jobs in Ghana. Jobs - Ghana jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ghana job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Ghana.
Jobs in Ghana - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Ghana.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Ghana posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to African Jobs.