Finastra Project Manager Jobs in Kenya
Finastra Project Manager Jobs in Kenya
Job Details: Reporting to the Global Services Director, the Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of Large to moderately complex projects for a defined segment of strategic initiatives from project definition and intake to transition to full operational support.
Responsibilities & Deliverables
Your deliverables as a Project Manager will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Leads and drives the development of the project intake process including developing scope, schedule and cost
• Defines the goals and objectives of specific project and defines individual team member’s roles and responsibilities for the duration of the project
• Manages multiple mid to large scale projects ensuring that they will complete on time and within budget and that the solution aligns with/meets the business objective
• Manages the daily/weekly project team assignments and monitors progress against the work plan to assure that objectives are met within the prescribed time, cost, and quality measures.
• Identification and impact analysis of potential project changes and facilitation of change control board to approve or disapprove said changes.
• Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a project budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
• Continual identification, qualification and tracking of risks, defining mitigation and contingency plans, assigning appropriate resources, and constantly communicating status.
• Responsible for identification of resource requirements and proper communication of those requirements in a timely manner to ensure the project is properly staffed with the skilled resources required.
• Responsible for identifying internal and external stakeholders, understanding their communication requirements and fulfilling those requirements.
• Responsible for the smooth transition through each phase of the Project and proper communication between the various responsible groups setting clear expectations and holding individuals accountable for their responsibilities on the program and within the various projects
• Serve as the primary interface with stakeholders and the project sponsor to ensure objectives and customer-focused requirements are defined and aligned with company directions.
• Educates team members in project management principles, methods, processes and tools.
• Keeps up-to-date and educated in skills related to all project management and ensures this information is disseminated throughout the process.
• Responsible for ensuring the project team utilizes IT defined tools and standards, processes and procedures
• 5-7 years’ experience in project or program management
• Experience assisting project management teams with identification of action items, tasks and activities and tracking progress
• Experience at defining, implementing and continually improving standards, processes and procedures utilizing industry best practice (PMI, CMMI, etc.)
• Experience developing project budgets based on the development of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact your recruitment partner.
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Finastra Project Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Africa Jobs.