Feed Aid International Wash Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs in Uganda
Feed Aid International Wash Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs in UgandaJob Summary Feed Aid Int seeks a full-time Kampala-based Wash Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to serve as the dedicated Officer.
This includes managing the overall work plan and process; leading the review, preparation, and editing of tools, protocols, and materials; editing final reports for submission; and presenting findings to USAID.
• Engage and link private sector to support sanitation activities and scale up of sanitation within the country by strengthening partnerships.
• Engage with other partners and share their WASH experiences through documentation and dissemination.
• Support country Public Health Officer and Community Health Workers / Volunteers on effective engagement with the private sector including MFIs, mass-media and building construction supplies (for enhanced supply chain of building materials).
• Enhance sanitation and hygiene partnership linkages through existing and innovative forum such as Stakeholders meetings; chief barazas, Inter-Agency Coordination Committees (Local and National), Technical Working Groups (National and Local) among others.
• Regular update of the MIS including ensuring CLTS process data collected is uploaded into the system and provide support Public health officers in data analysis and reporting.
• Generate monthly report with specific actions on accelerating access to sanitation and ending open defecation for sharing with CPHO and national coordinating team
• Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to Public Health, Environmental Health, humanities, development studies
• Two years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation, sanitation and hygiene products marketing, and/or partnership linkages in WASH projects within either private, NGO sector or the government
• Good knowledge of sanitation especially within rural Uganda context and familiarity with Community Led Total Sanitation (CLTS) processes
• Have good people skills including skills in organizing and running partnership meetings and workshop.
• Computer skills and reporting experience
Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to Public Health, Environmental Health,humanities, development studies
How to Apply
Send Applications to;
Feed Aid International is an equal opportunity employer 2020.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.