Farming and Engineering Services Agronomist Jobs in Zambia
Farming and Engineering Services Agronomist Jobs in Zambia Farming and Engineering Services Limited (FES) is looking for an Agronomist based in Lusaka. .
Reporting to the Agronomy Manager, the Agronomist will among other duties perform the following key tasks:
• Visit and advice customers on agronomy related matters including: soil health, crop husbandry and fertilisation.
• Source new business for the Agronomy Department.
• Collect soil, leaf and water samples for customers in Zambia.
Interested applicants should meet the following minimum criteria:
• Possess a B.Sc. Agric Degree or similar qualification.
• At least 5 years' work experience in a similar field in a busy work environment including practical work experience in a farming environment, experience in sustainable farming methodology.
• Knowledge of soil fertility management.
• Detailed Knowledge of the Zambian agricultural sector.
• Self-starter able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their application letters together with detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates with three traceable referees to the following address, to reach us not later than 30th July 2020. Please note that ONLY applicants with the relevant qualifications will be considered
The Group Agronomist
Farming and Engineering Services Ltd
P.O. Box 918 Blantyre.
Or E-mail: Idesideri@agrilabmw.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.