Fahari Gardens Hotel Assistant Hotel Manager Jobs in Kenya
Fahari Gardens Hotel Assistant Hotel Manager Jobs in KenyaJob Details Fahari Gardens Hotel Nairobi is located in one of the most serene areas of Kenya’s capital city. We boast of providing world-class accommodation services to our esteemed guests.
The Assistant Hotel Manager reports to the Hotel Manager. .
• Supervises Housekeeping Manager and Front office Manager, at the direction of the Hotel Manager
• Assists Hotel Manager as directed
• Assists Food and Beverage Manager during all meal services
• Performs duties of Hotel Manager when Hotel Manager is off duty
• Prepares with Hotel Manager for turnover and handoff of duties during scheduled time off
• Present and available during all meal services, either front or back of house
• Ensures Housekeeping Manager is keeping all staterooms and public spaces clean
• Assists with room inspections
• Prepares for turnaround day process
• Oversees bar operations and manages wine/liquor inventory
• Displays leadership and maintains professional presence
• Visible and available to all guests and crew
• Holds officers and crew accountable to American Cruise Lines’ standards
• Complies with Fahari Hotels’ Operations Manual, service standards, and procedures
• Assesses the performance of the management team and provides immediate corrective feedback
• Anticipates the needs of guests
• Responds quickly to guest requests and ensures follow through of service delivery
• Identifies problems, resolves immediately, and requests home office support as needed
• Assists with breakfast, lunch, and dinner services, cocktail hour, and onsite events
• Oversees staff orientation, training, scheduling, staff appearance uniform standards, and discipline
• Maintains impeccable cleanliness in all areas and ensures all housekeeping standards are followed
• Maintains sanitation and cleanliness standards of hotel rooms
• Monitors business transactions, accounting, timecards, and home office reporting
• Tracks all hotel maintenance items and ensures completion
• Creates consistent and positive crew experiences to improve employee retention
Attributes for Success:
• Ability to motivate, train, and assess individual and team performance
• Superior time management
• Ability to manage and solve problems
• Sense of urgency in all customer requests
• Positive attitude and receptive to continuous performance feedback
• Consistent, accountable, confident, assertive, and committed
• Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or Hotel & Restaurant Management
• Business degree may be considered with management and hospitality experience
• Minimum 3 years management experience at a full-service hotel or resort
• Strong organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Accommodations and meals are provided at the hotel
• One off duty during the week
How to Apply
Email your application to
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.