Equity Bank Team Member Equity eCommerce Business Jobs in Kenya
Equity Bank Team Member Equity eCommerce Business Jobs in KenyaJob Details Equity Bank Limited (The "Bank”) is incorporated, registered under the Kenyan Companies Act Cap 486 and domiciled in Kenya. The address of the Bank’s registered office is 9th Floor, Equity Centre, P.O. Box 75104 - 00200 Nairobi.
The Bank is licensed under the Kenya Banking Act (Chapter 488), and continues to offer retail banking, microfinance and related services. The Bank has subsidiaries in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, Rwanda and Tanzania.
Its shares are listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Equity Bank was founded as Equity Building Society (EBS) in October 1984 and was originally a provider of mortgage financing for the majority of customers who fell into the low income population. .
Reporting to the Group Head, eCommerce, the ideal candidate’s key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Establish and grow Equity eCommerce business in Kenya and translate all capabilities to subsidiary countries.
• Design and maintain easy customer sign-on and onboarding process, high availability, excellent customer experience, and award winning Equity eCommerce business
• Drive deposit and transaction fee through Equityu eCommerce businesses
• Document, track and report all expense, revenue and profitability lines by product line, to surpass budget in every country
• Maintain realtime business intelligence on system performance, subscription, revenue, cost and profitability of Equity sites, by country and aggregated for the group.
• Continuously innovate Equity eCommerce acquiring space
• Ensure strict compliance with web merchant acquiring regulations and guidelines at onboarding points and during operations
• Ensure timely cost accrual and revenue assurance down to branches
• Update the Group Director of Payments, Group Head of eCommerce and Country Heads/Directors of Payments of situations, issues, opportunities, relationships and performance of Equity eCommerce businesses timely.
• Work with IT and solution providers to develop new Payment solutions for the Group and subsidiaries to match the capabilities at the center of excellence
• Manage all development projects for the group
• Ensure timely and monthly report of Equity eCommerce optimization (subscription, deployment, sales, and financial performance)
• Provide support to Equity eCommerce merchants and consumers by collaborating with Operations support, IT support and card scheme support
• Experience in running of Digital payments and specifically Merchant eCommerce
• Finance: Experience in managing revenue, cost, profit management and digital reporting
• Strong Marketing and Sales skills to drive eCommerce adoption and utilization
• Excellent Leadership and interpersonal skills: Relationship management
• Sharp business acumen, including ability to assess risk and appropriate levels of return
• Strong leadership capability, deliverance, objectivity, excellent interpersonal skills, multicultural awareness and sensitivity
• Good understanding of regulatory compliance and corporate governance
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Equity Bank Team Member Equity eCommerce Business Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.