Equity Bank Equity Leadership Programme Scholars Jobs in Kenya
Equity Bank Equity Leadership Programme Scholars Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsEquity Bank Limited (The "Bank”) is incorporated, registered under the Kenyan Companies Act Cap 486 and domiciled in Kenya.
The address of the Bank’s registered office is 9th Floor, Equity Centre, P.O. Box 75104 - 00200 Nairobi.
The Bank is licensed under the Kenya Banking Act (Chapter 488), and continues to offer retail banking, microfinance and related services.
The Bank has subsidiaries in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, Rwanda and Tanzania.
Its shares are listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange.
Equity Bank was founded as Equity Building Society (EBS) in October 1984 and was originally a provider of mortgage financing for the majority of customers who fell into the low income population.
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the position outlined below within Diaspora Banking unit.
This Role is open only to Equity Leadership Programme (ELP) Scholars .
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role holder will be responsible for the following
• Provide account services to customers by receiving deposits and making payouts
• Reconcile cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling all transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to the Cash Officer; maintaining supply of cash and currency as per the laid down guidelines
• Ensure that all transaction records are kept meticulously and in accordance with the Bank’s policies & procedures.
• Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained as the first contact person between the Bank and customers, including resolving complaints
• Assist customers in opening new accounts and educate/ inform them on available Bank products and services
• Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential.
• Cross-sell bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and products
• Actively participate in marketing initiatives.
• Ensure 100% compliance to the Bank’s Policies and Procedures
• Ensure compliance to the relevant BSS prudential guidelines
• Ensure very strong adherence to AML and KYC policy guidelines
• Ensure that risk management within the branch is maintained and any issues are escalated accordingly.
Desired Skills and Abilities
• Display high levels of professionalism, integrity, creativity, innovation, teamwork, respect & dignity for customers
• Good organizational skills including high levels of attention to detail and accuracy
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Superior customer service
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and demonstrate a high level of maturity.
• Be in the Equity Leadership Programme (ELP)Have a minimum of Secondary School O- level certificate or its equivalent and a Diploma or its equivalent
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Willingness to work in any region within the country
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Equity Bank Equity Leadership Programme Scholars Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.