Epicentre Social Science Research Assistant Jobs in Uganda
Epicentre Social Science Research Assistant Jobs in Uganda The Social Science Research Assistant will be in charge of the implementation of the TB SPEED project in Mbarara under the supervision of the Country Principal Investigator
General Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
• Collect, compile and manage the quantitative and qualitative data required for the study
• Collection of community observation data
• Conduct the information and informed consent process with participants
• Schedule, prepare and conduct the interviews
• Compile field notes and case summaries
• Collect costs of resources associated with intervention delivery available at a national level
• Recruit participants for time and motion study, distribute and collect timesheets
Qualifications and Competencies
• Masters in Social Sciences and/or Public Health
• At least 3 month's experience in coordinating/ implementing a facility-based/communitybased survey
• At least 3 months' experience in qualitative data collection using various methods such as in-depth interviews, groups discussions, observations;
• At least 3 months' experience in transcribing and translation of qualitative data
• At least 3 months' experience in a community based or clinic-based study;
• Strong data entry skills using computer software packages Understanding of the regulatory context, good clinical practices and standard operating procedures Working experience in conducting surveys / interviews in resource constrained settings is added advantage
• Fluent in Runyankore/Rukiga language
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to hand deliver only their application and CV to:
MSF/Epicentre Mbarara Research Base
P. O. Box 1956, Mbarara.
Or by email: send only your application and CV as one pdf or doc file indicating your name and position applied for e.g. Naanda Watu_ Social Science Research Assistant TB SPEED, to:
Applications must be submitted not later than 25th June, 2020 at 5:30pm, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and requested to bring other documents.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.