Embassy of the United States Security Escorts /Administrative Clerks of Jobs in Kenya
Embassy of the United States Security Escorts /Administrative Clerks of Jobs in Kenya The Embassy of the United States of America to Kenya, located in Nairobi, is home to the diplomatic mission of the United States to the Republic of Kenya.
Basic Function of the Position
• Performs all duties of a security escort by monitoring and escorting non-cleared visitors and personnel while in controlled access areas (CAA) or in other locations within mission facilities and grounds. The position is part time, some after-hours, weekend and holiday work may be required. This position is directly supervised by the Deputy Facilities Manager. The incumbent must be able to obtain and hold a Top-Secret clearance.
Skills and Abilities
• Basic keyboard skills and computer literacy. Must be observant, flexible and service oriented. Duties include prolonged periods of standing/walking and somewhat physically demanding activities to include climbing, working in cramped spaces and at times working in inclement weather. Incumbent will regularly be required to move or lift objects when escorting.
Qualifications and Evaluations
• One year of general work experience in an office, management or security related environment is required.
• Thorough knowledge of regulations governing control and protection of classified material set out in 12 FAM, as well as post-specific security access procedures; the proper use of security-related equipment (radio, destruction, etc.); familiar with the general layout of mission grounds and facilities is required.
• Completion of high school or equivalent diploma is required.
• Level 3/3 fluency in English, both spoken and written, is required.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Embassy of the United States Security Escorts /Administrative Clerks of Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.