Embassy of the United States Registered Nurse Jobs in Kenya
Embassy of the United States Registered Nurse Jobs in Kenya The Embassy of the United States of America to Kenya, located in Nairobi, is home to the diplomatic mission of the United States to the Republic of Kenya.
The embassy opened in central Nairobi on 2 March 1964, when the United States established diplomatic relations with Kenya.
• The incumbent serves as the post’s nurse with responsibilities that include the medical care of Mission employees and eligible family members under Office of Medical Services (MED) approved clinical guidelines, as well as maintenance and inventory of all medical equipment and supplies, implementation of a robust vaccination program, administration of group and individual health education programs, and medical emergency contingency planning for the Mission. The incumbent will work in the Medical Unit under the direct supervision of the Regional Medical Officer (RMO) or Medical Provider (MP).
Skills and Abilities
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and a client-oriented disposition capable of dealing with a complexity interactive challenges in difficult and emotional situations.
• Must have a solid working knowledge of MED’s RN Clinical Practice Guidelines.
• Must be able to perform basic word processing on computer.
Qualifications and Evaluations
• A minimum of two (2) years of post-qualification work as a professional nurse is required.
• Must maintain current knowledge of local and regional medical services that can provide care for all acuity levels, including betted specialists and hospitals.
• Degree (RN Level) in Nursing or Nursing or Diploma/Certificate equivalent
• Valid nursing license or a current unrestricted Registered Nursing license
• Good working Knowledge (Reading/speaking /writing) English is required. (This may be tested.)
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Embassy of the United States Registered Nurse Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.