Elewa HR & Operations Manager Jobs in Kenya
Elewa HR & Operations Manager Jobs in Kenya
As HR, Office & Operations Manager, you will be one of the key actors in ensuring the company
Your main responsibility will be to ensure the company complies with all administrative duties and that the all internal, office, legal and HR processes are well designed, documented and executed.
You will furthermore orchestrate communication within the company, being responsible for internal communications, as well as being an access point redirecting external communications and visitors to the correct place.
You will be constantly aware of the moving parts and processes in the company and develop strategies and plans to optimize processes and operations.
This includes the following tasks:
• You will work with management to develop contracts, employee manuals and charters that comply with the employment act and best practices concerning HR.
• You will optimize, document and execute all HR processes, and procure services in line with the contracts when new team members are onboarded (healthcare, …).
• You will study HR benefits and new employee roles and come up with market-competitive compensation packages for new employees.
• You will lead the recruitment process i.e. advertise of JDs, initial filtering of the applicants
and letting applications know whether they have reached the next stage, etc...
• You will lead and coordinate legal and administrative processes regarding the Elewa staff.
• You will ensure timely procurement of office supplies and materials.
• You will receive visitors, make them feel home and notify the person they are meeting.
• You will guard staff behaviour and the employee manual. Ensuring the employee manual stays updated in such a way that ensures respects and offers care to all staff, clients and the company.
• You will develop, implement and document processes to remove the burden on administration and to optimize efficiency through use of automation.
• You will take a central role in management of companywide tasks, ensuring everyone delivers the central tasks in due time.
• You will liaise with the accounting department on matters of expense filing and tracking, payroll, office expenditure.
• You will be in charge of internal communications and administration, ensuring your colleagues adhere to their administrative duties and managementsigns off on any needed documents/requests.
• You will design and implement processes that optimize staff, office and operational performance.
• You will plan and maintain the calendar of operations and key staff, guarding the agenda,
staff obligations and timely delivery of projects.
• You will be in charge of budgets, ensuring projects do not go over budget and releasing
funds for services within the budget.
• You will document all processes and ensure their successful execution.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an ambitious and dependable person, capable of taking huge responsibility
and hungry for personal growth. You should be an open-minded person and inspired to solve the
global problems of today’s societies.
• You have 3-5 years of experience in an administrative role with a good amount of
autonomy and a proven track record of self-awareness in your role and design/optimization of processes.
• You are digitally native or strongly proficient and master administrative tools such as Excel, AirTable, Email, Chat, CRM and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of
integration/automation software such as e.g. Zapier is a strong plus. Knowledge of content management systems such as Wordpress is another strong plus.
• You master the English language. You are fluent in speaking and excellent in writing.
• You are flexible and can manage mounting pressure in a rapidly shifting environment.
• You are imaginative, creative and not afraid to express ideas or seek guidance.
• You are aware of your role and that of others. You identify challenges and opportunities and act proactively, both when problems arise or when opportunities come up.
• You value people, believe in human potential and the sharing of knowledge.
• You value substance over rhetoric and are careful to avoid misconceptions in your communication.
• You are empathetic, intrigued by finding the root causes of problems through understanding all the forces at play.
• You are a highly motivated 21st century individual with a desire to make an impact through your work.
What we can Offer
We can offer you a flexible and friendly work environment in which you have the chance to grow
in the direction of operations manager or even COO.
We offer a competitive reimbursement package that offers a solid base with a bonus system.
Finally, we offer you a unique opportunity to, through your work, play a central role in
contributing to thé global challenge, education
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Elewa HR & Operations Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.