Elewa Content Developer Jobs in Kenya
Elewa Content Developer Jobs in Kenya As Content Developer at Elewa, you will be on the forefront leading the education-revolution in
You will develop meaningful and enjoyable content for both the teacher and the learner, using
creativity, knowledge and the ability to outlearn to impact learners across the continent.
What you will be doing
You will envision, curate, and create clear, relevant, and compelling curriculums for Basic, Technical and University institutions.
You will develop tailored content, ensuring it responds to the needs of the targeted audiences as well as make data-driven decisions for content changes.
You will work with your team at the content developer unit, in liaison with other units such as the customer satisfaction unit, the technology development unit, and the marketing and communication
This includes the following tasks:
Content Development & Training
• You will ensure timely availability of content for various clients
• You will ensure consistency of the Elewa approach and quality in all products developed
• You will work collaboratively with other organizational units to execute plans and strategies
capturing specific business opportunities and challenges.
• You will research and implement training activities and develop products and services as
briefed by other organizational units.
Content Development areas
• Curriculums for the following areas:
Teacher pedagogical guides
• Learning kits
• Training designs
● You will gather data on products and service usage and synthesize product improvement
reports and strategies.
● You will develop communicational and marketing material to demonstrate expertise.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an ambitious and dependable person, capable of taking huge responsibility and
hungry for personal growth. You should be an open-minded person and inspired to solve the global
problems of today’s societies.
• You understand the challenges in teaching and learning. Globally, and in Kenya.
• You are able to create original teaching and learning activities that meaningfully contribute
towards quality education.
• You are able to use inspiration and best practices from others to enhance the content you
• You have great mastery of the English language with excellent writing skills. The same mastery
is required of those interested in developing Kiswahili content.
You have the following character traits:
• You value substance over rhetoric and are careful to avoid misconceptions in your
communication. You are honest and forthcoming.
• You are empathetic, intrigued by finding the root causes of problems through understanding
all the forces at play.
• You are a highly motivated 21st century individual with a desire to make an impact through
• You master the English language. Fluent in speaking and excellent in writing.
• You are imaginative, creative and not afraid to express ideas or seek guidance.
• You show initiative both when problems arise or when opportunities come up.
• You value people, believe in human potential and the sharing of knowledge.
What we can offer
We can offer you a flexible and friendly work environment in which you have the chance to grow in
the direction you envision for your future career.
We offer a competitive reimbursement package that offers a solid base with a bonus-system
rewarding your contributions to the company goals.
We offer you a unique opportunity to, through your work, play a central role in contributing to thé
global challenge, education.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Elewa Content Developer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.