Elewa Account Manager Jobs in Kenya
Elewa Account Manager Jobs in Kenya As Client Relationship & Account Manager, you will be a part of the core that fuels our company.
Your responsibility will be to source, onboard and maintain new client relations.
This includes the following tasks:
Sales & Onboarding
• You will lead the sourcing, closing and onboarding of new customers.
• You will ensure you and the team reach your individual and team sales targets in terms of
new contacts acquired, pushing people through the pipeline and closing deals.
• You will coordinate with schools, teachers and organizations that are in our pipeline to
promote and sell our tools and services.
• You will manage existing relationships with our partners and discover avenues in which
we can collaborate even more and offer more services.
• You will develop and write proposals to customers and partners leading to new assignments and collaborations.
• You will attend events and conferences with the aim of building pipeline and sourcing new customers. You will network and source for new partners that are in line with our mission and that we can support.
• You will walk schools through all stages of the sales process, from the initial acquaintance
and presentations through the negotiation phase.
• You will coordinate with Elewa staff to prepare enrolment of the school into the Elewa full
package, finalising the deal.
• You will coordinate with Elewa staff to plan moments on which training can be done.
Marketing & Communication
• You will deeply study the products and services elewa offers and design meaningful ways
in which they can be communicated to the public.
• You will attend public speaking opportunities with the aim of spreading what we do as
elewa and how we can partner with schools.
• You will work with the rest of the team to execute marketing activities, such as coordinating with our web development team when the website needs to be updated in a non-trivial way.
• You will help with directing and coordinating promotional and informational videos.
• You will represent Elewa in meetups and other important events.
• You will gather stories and testimonials from existing clients and use that information to
strengthen our communication and to direct promotional materials.
• You will host events bringing together relevant stakeholders of Elewa and informing them
about our products and services with the aim of closing partnerships and collaborations.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a dependable person, capable of taking responsibility. You should be an openminded person and an extrovert that can connect people with our mission and services.
We are looking for an experienced sales person with 3-5 years of experience in the service
industry. A history of sales in the education space or a strong knowledge about the education
sector is a plus.
• You have 3-5 years of experience in sales in the service industry. Sales experience in
education is a plus.
• You are flexible and can manage mounting pressure in a rapidly shifting environment.
• You are convincing and persistent, taking clients through the sales process relentlessly but
• You are a listener, taking the time to listen to and understand the client’s challenges and
thinking together with the client how the Elewa tools and services can be used to propel the client forward.
• You have experience with using a CRM and are proficient with technology.
You have the following character traits:
• You value substance over rhetoric and are careful to avoid misconceptions in your communication. You are honest and forthcoming.
• You are empathetic, intrigued by finding the root causes of problems through understanding all the forces at play.
• You are a highly motivated 21st century individual with a desire to make an impact through your work.
• You master the English language. Fluent in speaking and excellent in writing.
• You are imaginative, creative and not afraid to express ideas or seek guidance.
• You show initiative both when problems arise or when opportunities come up.
• You value people, believe in human potential and the sharing of knowledge.
What we can offer
We can offer you a flexible and friendly work environment in which you have the chance to grow
in the direction of Sales Manager on medium and on executive level.
We offer a competitive reimbursement package that offers a solid base with a strong opportunity
to build your income through a rewarding commission system.
We offer you a unique opportunity to, through your work, play a central role in contributing to
thé global challenge, education.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Elewa Account Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.