Electoral Commission of Zambia District Voter Education Trainers Jobs
Electoral Commission of Zambia District Voter Education Trainers Jobs The Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ) wishes to engage suitably qualified Zambians for the positions of District Voter Education Trainers (DVETs). DVETs will be engaged on a part time basis for the activities to be undertaken in all the 116 districts across the country for the 2020 Registration of Voters exercise.
Reporting to: The District Electoral Officer (Town Clerk/Council Secretary)
• To conduct training of District Voter Education Committee (DVEC) members and voter Education Facilitators (VEFs) .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the DVEC with the recruitment of VEFs to ensure that only qualified citizens are recruited
• Arrange for and conduct the training of DVEC members and VEFs in the district of deployment
• Ensure timely availability of suitable training venues and materials
• Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
• Must be non-partisan, of sober character and high integrity
• Must have good team building ability and a team player
• Must have good planning and organizing skills
• Must be able to implement training programmes at short notice
• Must be a self-starter, driven and motivated
• Must have the ability to work with own initiative and innovation while paying attention to the Commission policies, guidelines, regulations and other laws governing the electoral process.
• Must be a Zambian citizen with a green National Registration Card (NRC) and Voter's Card
• Must have a Grade 12 Certificate with a pass in English
• At least two (2) years tertiary education is essential, preferably in teaching/education or certified training in facilitation or presentation skills.
• A higher qualification in education/teaching field will be an added advantage
• A minimum of two (2) years demonstrated experience in facilitating, training or teaching.
• Possession of an Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ) Voter Education Trainers certification and proven past work experience in a similar capacity will be an added advantage.
• Conversant with Zambian electoral practices and procedures will be an added advantage
• Must be fluent in spoken and written English and the local language spoken in the area/district applied for.
How to Apply
Application letters accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae (CV), photocopies of required educational certificates and contact number(s), MUST be addressed and sent to the District Electoral Officer (Town Clerk/ Council Secretary) of the applicants' district of residence Applications must reach the District Electoral Officer not later than Friday, 7th August, 2020.
Persons with Disabilities and women are encouraged to apply.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.