Eezy Track Kenya Motor Vehicle Valuers/ Assessors Jobs
Eezy Track Kenya Motor Vehicle Valuers/ Assessors JobsJob DetailsWe are looking for Experienced Motor vehicle Assessors and Valuers to work with Eezy Track Limited on Commission Basis in Kisii, Narok, Machakos, Kitui Voi, Kakamega and Ongata-Rongai.
• Have good report writing/computer skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal /customer handling skills
• Have the ability to build relationships with all stakeholders external and internal customers (staff)
• In-depth knowledge of the vehicle systems and components.
• High level of confidentiality and honesty
• Clean Driving license at least BCE" at least 3 years of driving experience.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a busy valuation Company.
• Ready to work anywhere in Kenya under minimum supervision.
• Contactable references
• Diploma In Motor vehicle Engineering
• COP Certificate an added advantage.
How to Apply
Please send in your CVS and Testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs.Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions,career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs,business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs,and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.