Eagle HR Civil Engineer Jobs in Kenya
Eagle HR Civil Engineer Jobs in Kenya Our client a Regional progressive Civil, Building and Water Engineering firm with headquarters in Nairobi is looking for a Civil Engineer.
The ideal candidate should possess the following requirements:
• Civil Engineering degree from a recognized University
• Registered as a graduate engineer with EBK
• 5 years working experience in major road construction works (earthworks and asphalt works)
• Good conduct certificate and Driving license
• Experience with Donor funded projects will be an added advantage
• Kindly forward your updated CV highlighting major Road projects undertaken within the latest 5 years and the budget for each project. Also indicate your current gross salary.
How to Apply
• For more information and job application details, see; Eagle HR Civil Engineer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.