Dubai Islamic Bank Relationship Manager- Business Banking Jobs in Kenya
Dubai Islamic Bank Relationship Manager- Business Banking Jobs in Kenya Dubai Islamic Bank has the unique distinction of being the world’s first full Islamic bank, a pioneering institution that has combined the best of traditional Islamic values with the technology and innovation that characterise modern financial institution.
• Deliver the revenue and balance sheet targets assigned by identifying and maintaining target customers/ customer segments within each catchment area
• Manage the profitability of product portfolios and customers as well as improve the profitability through increased fee income generation
• Ensure the overall credit quality of the asset book within acceptable limits
• Review the overall portfolio in a timely manner and recommend appropriate credit facilities in line with the bank’s credit policy to maximize earnings while containing risks to an acceptable level.
• Obtain audited financial statements, analyze and recommend credit proposals of potential borrowers to the approving authority to meet financial objectives.
• Maintain complete control aspects i.e., documentation, periodical customer visits / call reports, expires on monthly manner in order to monitor the assigned portfolio effectively and to ensure all statutory and controls for the business processes
• Manage assigned relationships to ensure satisfactory account conduct and early ratification of various credit related issues.
• Undergo an annual review process on the assigned portfolio to maintain strict credit discipline.
• Identify the segment target market to broad – base the portfolio and pursue growth opportunities towards on boarding of the new clients
• Ensure high performance culture and delivery of professional and quality customer service
• Monitor customer complaints, approaching complainant personally where required to ensure prompt resolution
• Ensure follow ups on exception report with regard to returned Cheques and call for explanation from customer where necessary.
• Ensure follow ups on deficiency reports.
• Ensure timely & accurate submission of regular & adhoc management reports
• Ensuring all portfolio monitoring/management processes & measures are undertaken regularly and on an on-going basis and all credit files are properly maintained with a view to achieving good audit rating
• Analytical thinking
• Problem solving skills
• Communication skills
• Customer Focus
• Selling Skills
• Foundations & principles of Islamic finance
• Credit knowledge and marketing skills
• Functional Policies and Procedures
• Relevant Product Knowledge
• Knowledge of banking practice and theory and bank’s credit policy and operating systems
• Compliance and Regulatory requirements knowledge for each of the products
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/ Finance/ Accounting/ Economics/ Marketing or equivalent
• Certification or Degree or Diploma in relevant area
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in banking, with at least 2 years in managing medium-large commercial portfolio at senior levels in well-established and recognized financial institutions.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref. No. BB/RM/008/20 as the Subject of the email application.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.