d.light In-House Retention Supervisor Jobs in Kenya
d.light In-House Retention Supervisor Jobs in Kenya
Position Description As Regional Retention Supervisor, you will be responsible for all the collection programs, delinquency management and efforts for d.light Kenya aimed at reducing the delinquency numbers for the business from the regional offices.
The job holder will be responsible for the direction and coordination of the delinquency management functions which will include pending work orders analysis, data analysis & reporting, collections and delinquency reporting.
• Regional delinquency monitoring, data analysis and Monitor and improve processes and procedures aimed at reducing delinquency numbers.
• Timely compilation and submission of daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly reports submitted to the Credit Risk Manager and other Senior Management officials.
• Report and monitor all risks associated with credit risk and keep an updated credit risk register.
• Derive analysis for delinquent accounts forecasting and reporting with recommendations for resolution.
• Liaison between head office, regional offices, service centers and field staff.
• Ensure availability of the in-house retention agents
• Focus on coaching, sales and collection efforts to drive uptake of products and customer knowledge
• In partnership with retention, come up with stand a achieved
• Plan and optimise resources needed to meet company defined service standard
• Conduct Real-time monitoring on a continuous basis and coaching of staff
• Provide hands-on support and guidance to the teams ensuring they deliver the required customer experience, quality of service and campaign targets
• Communicate, monitor and maintain performance standards
• Identify areas for development to ensure continuous improvement
• Ensure resolution of escalated customer queries and complaints through Business Desk
• Identify opportunities to improve product and service offerings based on the voice of the customer
• Contribute and identify areas for improvement and enforcement of processes and procedures;
• Continuously assess the technical competence of the team and take steps to develop their knowledge and skills for effective service delivery
• Provide regular defined reports and initiatives to improve performance
• Develop and maintain motivation plans to enhance productivity of teams and morale
• Attend regular meetings to discuss performance, challenges and remedial plans vs. Voice of customer needs
• Functional KPIs ta: productivity, attendance, collections; as may be requested from time to time.
• Hourly tracking of regional collections
• Reduction of company delinquency parameters set per region wise contribution to below set targets.
• Collaborative effort with regionalteam and partners to ensure that collection is done within the approved budgets & time.
• Timely advice on
delinquency management to regional team and daily analysis of delinquency reduction/increase
• Accurate advice on ways on improving collections and delinquency management ie team engagement activities.
• Timely coordination of the handling of customer related issue escalation in liaison with the business partners
• Solid provision of team leadership to the regional collections team: Conflict management, Dailydebriefs, TRE Coaching and Consequence management.
• Aligning regional collections team on monthly collections targets with alongside key parameters as may be revised by business from time to time
Technical Knowledge (service supporting experience)
Skills and Competencies
• Coaching, Mentoring and leadership
• Written and Verbal communication (letter writing, report writing)
• Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Problem solving and decision making
• Team player
• Self-Driven and open to change
• Planning and organizing
• Attention to detail
• Team building and motivation
• Interpersonal skills
• Influencing skills / Numeracy skills
• Minimum degree in social sciences or abusiness-related field
• An additional focused Call Centre qualification and/or Diploma in Customer Services Management will be an added advantage
• 5 years of working experience in a Call Centre or in the Service Industry with some supervisory level exp
• Sales skills and experience advantageous within call centre or service sector
• Experience at technology-
oriented service firms; Mobile telephony, BPO call centers, etc. will be advantage
• Excellent interpersonal skills and Ability to motivate to produce results
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Dependability and adaptable
• Multi-tasking skills and good administrative ability Knowledge
• Sales or Customer service & retention procedures and standards
• Product and service knowledge
• Business processes
• System knowledge
• Team management
• Performance management
• Call Centre Industry knowledge (advantageous)
• Digital Media space Understanding an added advantage
• Market and customer trends knowledge
• Working with Billing systems and understanding (end user experience)
• Good standard operating procedures knowledge
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their CV and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org before 13th July,2020
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.