Dexis Consulting Group Jobs in South Africa
Dexis Consulting Chief of Party, Jobs Openings in South Africa
to start in 2017. This position is contingent upon award.Responsibilities:Serve as the main point of contact for the contract with USAID and implementing partners
Manage the effective deployment of technical staff and consultants to meet the diverse monitoring, evaluation and knowledge management services required by a regional mission and the 14 missions in the region
Provide capacity building to USAID Missions and local implementing partners in monitoring and evaluation, and knowledge management
Develop scopes of work for evaluations, and reviews results frameworks and theories of change
Oversee the quality of timely reports, evaluations, analyses, assessments, and deliverables that meet USAID quality standards
● An advanced degree in a sector relevant to M&E (economics, public policy, statistics, political science, education, etc.)
● 12 years of demonstrated experience in development, particularly related to program strategy, project/activity design, and/or monitoring and evaluation
● Demonstrated leadership, strategic thinking, management, facilitation and presentation skills
● Prior experience serving as a Chief of Party, Project Director or Country Director
● Significant experience in indicator development, data collection and quantitative analysis, data quality assessments, and/or performance monitoring and reporting
● Strong communication, supervision, and management skills and experience; fluency in written and spoken English is required
● Experience creating and managing performance monitoring plans and building knowledge management systems
● Knowledge of USAID Evaluation policy and guidance
● Experience operating with a Collaborating, Learning, Adapting (CLA) approach preferred.
● Preferred: Previous experience working in South Africa either on long-term or short-term assignments.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Dexis Consulting Chief of Party, Jobs Openings in South Africa
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in South Africa.