Daystar University Lecturer in International Relations Jobs in Kenya
Daystar University Lecturer in International Relations Jobs in Kenya Daystar University is a chartered inter-denominational and evangelical Christian University.
Its mission is to develop Christian Servant Leaders for the expansion of God’s kingdom in Africa and the world.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
Applicants to these positions must be committed Christians, who show evidence of involvement in their local churches
Lecturer in International Relations
Purpose of the Job
Contributing to the scholarship and intellectual life of the university by teaching, developing quality research papers and mentoring students’ performance in line with the institution’s guidelines in Academic Affairs to
achieve overall objectives.
• An earned PhD in International Relations or Political Science, or equivalent qualifications from an accredited university
• Master’s degree holders with 3 years university teaching experience will also be considered
• Minimum of 24 publication points of which 16 should be from refereed journals
• Registered with relevant professional body
• Christian commitment and practice
• Training students in line with schemes, policies, processes and procedures of the university
• Conducting research to enhance the scholarship, visibility and intellectual contribution of the
• Curriculum and program development and review
• Mentoring and nurturing students academically and spiritually
• Mobilizing resources and building linkages with industry
• Implementing best practices in teaching, training and research
• Implementing change initiatives to achieve desired university plans and culture
• Ensuring consistent Christian behaviour in line with the institution’s vision
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Daystar University Lecturer in International Relations Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.