Daystar University Internal Auditor Jobs in Kenya
Daystar University Internal Auditor Jobs in Kenya Daystar University is a chartered inter-denominational and evangelical Christian University.
Its mission is to develop Christian Servant Leaders for the expansion of God’s kingdom in Africa and the world.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
Applicants to these positions must be committed Christians, who show evidence of involvement in their local churches
Purpose of the Job
Implementing the audit strategy by auditing the University’s policies, systems, processes and procedures to ensure risks are identified and recommendations made for compliance while providing an independent and objective assurance that the University’s internal controls are adequate and operating effectively.
• Master’s degree in business from an accredited University
• 5 years audit experience
• Full CPA (K) and CISA qualifications
• Registered with the relevant professional bodies
• Christian commitment and practice
Reporting to the Audit and Compliance Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for:
• Carrying out and examining compliance with policies, procedures and sound practices in line with
the University strategy
• Evaluating the adequacy of the system of internal controls including overall alignment and
compliance to the set standards
• Identifying and reporting to management on significant risks in the various processes
• Contributing the assigned areas in the preparation of internal audit plan
• Preparing training materials and sensitizing risk champions and the University community on best
practices that enable audit compliance
• Ensuring safe custody and retrieval of the audit documents
• Carrying out independent verification of University assets
• Carrying out investigations relating to any financial misappropriation and non-compliance
• Implementing best practices in internal audit and governance
• Responsible for talent management in the department sections including coaching, mentoring,
developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
• Ensuring Christian and appropriate behaviour, both internal and external, in line with the
• Implementing change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Daystar University Internal Auditor Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.