Daystar University Associate Professor in International Relations Jobs in Kenya
Daystar University Associate Professor in International Relations Jobs in Kenya Daystar University is a chartered inter-denominational and evangelical Christian University.
Its mission is to develop Christian Servant Leaders for the expansion of God’s kingdom in Africa and the world.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
Applicants to these positions must be committed Christians, who show evidence of involvement in their local churches
Associate Professor in International Relations
Purpose of the Job
Contributing to the scholarship and intellectual life of the university by teaching, developing quality research papers and mentoring students’ performance in line with the institution’s guidelines in Academic Affairs to achieve overall objectives.
• An earned PhD in International Relations or Political Science, or equivalent qualifications from an accredited university
• 3 years university teaching experience as Senior Lecturer or equivalent
• Minimum of 48 publication points of which 32 should be from refereed scholarly journals
• Supervised a minimum of 4 postgraduate students to completion including at least 1 doctoral student
• Registered with relevant professional body
• Christian commitment and practice
• Carrying out independent research as a principal investigator and project member
• Publishing research outcomes in appropriate referred journal of international standing and
disseminate the results of research and scholarship in other outlets
• Engaging in fundraising for research development and consultancy
• Conducting workshops, seminars and conference at university and national levels
• Supervising PhD students and coaching of lecturers within the department and the school
• Providing leadership in the development of innovative and attractive courses, shaping and
influencing curriculum development for quality assurance
• Mentoring of students in academic and spiritual nurture
• Evaluating and assessing of undergraduate and post graduate students by conducting internal
• Conducting professional training within the ILPD organized programs
• Implementing of best practices in teaching, training and research for improved performance and
• Managing and implementing change initiatives to achieve desired university plans and culture
• Ensuring consistent Christian behaviour in line with the institution’s vision
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Daystar University Associate Professor in International Relations Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.