DanChurchAid Resource Mobilization and Grants Advisor Jobs in Uganda
DanChurchAid Resource Mobilization and Grants Advisor Jobs in UgandaJob Details DanChurchAid (DCA) is looking for an energetic and motivated Resource Mobilization and Grants Advisor (RMGA) to spearhead DCAs resource mobilization efforts and secure timely and efficient grant management for our programme in Uganda.
The RMGA works closely with DCA colleagues and partners and refers to the Country Director. The position is a 2-year Junior Professional Officer (JPO) position with possibility of extension. Duty station is Kampala (80-90%) with travels within Uganda.
What will you be responsible for?
• The main function of the RMGA is to increase the fundraising capacity and donor income of DCA's Country Office in Uganda.
• The RMGA is the focal point and key person responsible for timely proposal development - together with partner organisations, other INGO staff and DCA colleagues - ensuring that proposals are of high quality and meet donor requirements
• Ensuring appropriate grants management of international funded projects
• Assisting in building relations and increase visibility of DCA among both donors, private sector, partners, INGOs and other key stakeholders,
• Ensuring that all funded projects meet the visibility and communication requirements of the funding agency and
• Securing constructive and close collaboration with relevant units and colleagues in DCA, both in Uganda and in DCA in Copenhagen.
• Finally, the RMGO builds the competence of DCA staff and partners to do fundraising from international as well as country based donors.
What do we expect?
• University degree in international development or related sciences as well as relevant working experience.
• Documented successful experience in proposal development and writing, incl.
• Excellent English writing skills. Knowledge of grant management of international donors including EU, ECHO, UNHCR and other UN agencies, Danida and other institutional donors. Knowledge of and experience in working with the partners and the private sector.
• Enjoys and is good at liaison, building relations and networking. Good interpersonal and communication skills with experience in engaging with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
• Flexible, pro-active, self-motivated and good at coordinating and organizing own work as well as that of the team, while managing several processes at a time.
• This should be combined with a strong attention to detail. Knowledge of DCA's programmatic areas is an advantage
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; DanChurchAid Resource Mobilization and Grants Advisor Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.